Information Regarding Group Dining at Roberta's
• Roberta’s accepts all major credit cards. Up to 3 cards may be used as payment on the same check.
• A credit card is required to hold your request
• Cancellation of reservations must be received a full 24 hours in advance of your reservation in order to avoid payment. If notice of cancellation is received within 24 hours of the reservation time, the full price of reservation will be billed to the credit card on file
• Changes to head count can be requested by calling the restaurant and speaking with a manager by no later than 3pm. You will be charged based on your most updated head count. * Other information regarding cancellations and making changes will be included in your confirmation email.
• Menu prices do not include the sales tax of 8.875%.
• 20% gratuity is added after tax.
• Group dinners are made in 2 hour blocks, to accommodate walk-in clientele. If your party is late, the time of your reservation does not change.
• Desserts may be brought into the restaurant for a plating fee of $2 per person.
• There is a corkage fee of $30 for every bottle brought into the restaurant. Waived with the purchase of a bottle at Roberta's